Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

My first Ten on Ten
happy to take part.....hoping I remember every month.
Ten on Ten....take a photo every hour for 10 consecutive hours on the 10th of the month
Here goes : Did I really forget to buy cheddar cheese ?
The sure proof that we have snow....gear dropped at the door on laid out on beach towels so as to not mess up mom's floor.
Daddy taking a break after some hard-core sledding.
Vintage linens awaiting their photography session.
Food coloring with water + a squirt bottle = painting in the snow.
Ms. Daisy really wants to be out in the snow, don't' really know why she has virtually no hair and shakes like a leaf each and every time she goes out in the cold.
Suiting up for one more go.
Breakfast.....love the smell of bacon.
no school.
Loving my new pen holder....she is divine.
have a happy day
Pin It!

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a fun day for everyone. Well, maybe except for Ms. Daisy! Great photos! :)

Angee @ October Morning said...

Great photos. Looks like y'all had a great snow day.

Unknown said...

Painting in the snow sounds fun!! And we had bacon for breakfast today too, yum!

Noodles said...

Painting the snow?! What an awesome idea! Love your set :)

I set a reminder to go off every 8am on the 10th so I remember to do my 10 on 10

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

Oh, i am just drooling over all of those vintage linens. i see a couple in there that i have as well! : ) food coloring in the snow is a great idea. we are hoping for a snow day tomorrow...fingers crossed!

Dani said...

LOVE the vintage linens. Lucky you!

Great 10!

Rebekah said...

I think we're going to try painting the snow tomorrow! There's nothing else that we can do with this kind. It won't pack together for snowballs or snowmen or even enough for sledding.

I took a picture of cooking our bacon today too but it just looked gross so I didn't use it. ; ) Love bacon!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Here from 10 on 10! so glad you decided to participate...isn't it fun? Loved your set, especially the vintage linens!

Miss G said...

Glad you joined in! Fun photos! kelly

Karina said...

Add me to the list of lovers of your linens. I used the NEON food coloring today too....aren't they great! Looks like a wonderful day.

Annie Scarlett said...

Oh goodness! I love the vintage linens and pen holder. Great picture set.

Kerri said...

Hi! Love the picture of your dog in the window...too cute!
Thanks for the idea of food coloring and water in a bottle!
Looks like a great day at your house!

The Michelle Show said...

Say what?! You guys get schooled called off for a few inches of snow? Girl, I wish. We would have had 1/2 the year off school back then.

Run Lori Run said...

I've been thinking about doing ten on ten too- I love seeing everyone's photos! But 8 out of 10 photos of me at work would be SUPER boring!