Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Swell Seven


If this does not give you a cavity nothing will.
Run don't walk to The Pink Palace and drool over her beautiful work.

yes HE is
you can find this print here.

Yes...of course this precious child is swell...but what's really swell is Drew B.'s tutorial for creating watermarks to add to your "fancy photos" .
It's simple to understand and a GREAT idea....read her post and makes yours today.


I am not a baby.
I do not have a baby.
That does not change the fact that I do want this sweet mobile from blabla.
I already have an affection for globes.
This photo is making me sick for a big wall map.
See more of this beautiful home here.

Chloe and I will be making these later this week.

I like granola.
This one looks especially good...nice out the door snack or breakfast !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
have a happy day
Pin It!

No comments: