Friday, January 28, 2011

Cushy Mail Box

When a customer contacted me and said she wanted a pillow that said LOVE with a pocket that
her family could drop love notes in for each other, I thought now that's a cute idea. I wasn't sure at first how to keep it from looking cheesy and the pocket worried me a bit a "sewer" I am not.
It just all fell together and nicely. Maybe the colors and patchiness would not suit everyone but the idea should suit you all ..... I just love it and who doesn't love a love note?
My Chloe has a real affection for leaving love notes here and there and if I do not reciprocate she will ask "Mom, when are you going to leave me a note?"
Therefore I think this may be perfect for my home too, a cushy mailbox for all our lil' love mail....and I already know the perfect place for it.
post signature
Pin It!

2 comments:

Andee said...

That is beautiful! My girls would get a kick out if it, too.

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

i think this pillow is so cute and i love the idea! wow...love this!