Thursday, January 13, 2011

Do You Pre-Wash ?

My mom pre-washes.
Pretty much cleans every dish before putting in the the
wonderful invention that cleans our dishes for us
the dishwasher. I knock off the big stuff but I have to admit
I don't pre-wash.
Rinsing left behind food off dishes kinda makes me gag.
At times when I unload the dishwasher I realize why I should
pre-wash though.
Bits of food sitting in the tops of my cups, which is actually the bottom of my cups but they are upside down you understand....and the water pools there on the bottom and some unwelcome chunks end up there.
ick.
So while I think it's redundant and should be unnecessary I suppose I see the benefit of a little pre-washing....it would seem that it keeps food from being stuck to your clean dishes and I guess that's a good thing.
but me thinks I'll just keep knocking off the big bits and loading them in, because if I didn't what would Ms. Daisy think of it.....I do think she would think it was a bad thing.
have a happy day
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i totally rinse first... i HAVE too or nothing becomes clean!!