Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Swell Seven


From a lovely online shop Ruche, I like the simplicity of this necklace very much.




How cool...how fun...the talented Rachel Denbow has created an e-course for Pretty Patchwork Pretties. Looks like fun and a it's great idea for crafters wanting to break into patchwork.






I love banks...I love flocking....I love animals....there for I love love love these flocked animal banks....just love.





Oh my...lovely photograph and I love the color combo even more...simply delish by Gary Scheidemann.






Do you watch the Neely's on Food Network...I love that fun loving couple and I LOVE this southern creamed corn recipe...had it tonight with a meatloaf and green beans....I cleaned my plate...two times.



Do you think that you have ever seen a more swell collection of trims....I think not...you can get them here.

Last but not least (the photos are not save-able) so you will just have to click here....if you LOVE beautiful and creative weddings.....don't miss this !!!


have a happy day
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cottage Mommy said...

Just saying hi...! Found your blog and etsy shop and placed my order today! I'm the one that had the question about shipping. I decided I just had to go for it...I love reds and blues, greens and yellows...more of a primary girl than pastel and most of my vintage sheets are of the pastel persuasion. Those primary colors are just so darn hard to find. Looking forward to receiving them. And so glad I found your shop and blog!