Sunday, January 9, 2011

Small Things

Do you read Enjoying the Small Things ?
Some time ago a friend sent me a link and told me I had to read this...HERE is that link.
I have been hooked ever since. I have enjoyed seeing each and every smile from beautiful Nella.....she is such a blessing to her family....and with her first birthday around the corner Nella is asking us to do something very special for her and all her friends.

So go read the blog....read it every day....you will be blessed I promise...but HERE is the real reason for this post. I know what loving and wonderful readers I have and I know that some of you have really BIG and GIVING hearts and I know you will want to support Nella's ONEder fund.

Thanks girls...and have a happy day
Pin It!

2 comments:

LibraryGirl62 said...

Love that blog-Nella makes me smile every time I see her! I have made my donation.

Brenda Fisher said...

Thank you so much for this post, April. I read the blog and was touched and moved by Kelle's posts about precious Nella. I donated to NDSS in honor of a little girl named Jennifer that I used to babysit oh so long ago. I shared your and Kelle's message on my blog www.atinybutfeistyproduction.blogspot.com. Hugs,