Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yes Jon Bon Jovi...I do have a beautiful smile...

This is what I gazed at today while having my toothies cleaned....each room at my out of this world dentist office is themed....I was in the music room today...... he is so fine.....it borderline perturbs me when the hygienist reaches across my face for that sucking thing and impairs my view....
no music room would be complete without some Elvis...a hubba hubba
Well Hello Mr. Tim McGraw...oooh there is Faith close by...I better tread lightly...

and dang it....there was a photo of Fergie on my left and I neglected to get that one...but she looked like Oprah ..... I "was" lying in a dental chair...but at first glance I thought it was Oprah for sure..it was freaky. UPDATE...I FOUND THE SAME PHOTO ONLINE..CLICK ON FERGIE.

Ack !!! the worst part....raise your hand if you enjoy that incessant scraping...

Forgot to share this with you on Mother's Day....cutie-pa-tootie flower is made from melting a Styrofoam cup.....ADORABLE !! thanks Chloe...mommy loves it.
how cool huh? If you have seen these before I apologize for my gushing....I had no clue if you melted a cup you would get this.
I just liked the look of this random stack of fabric sitting on my counter..its hard for me to put away fabric...I love looking at it....G feels a little bit different.
Granny Mail....this magazine is so so...I call it a granny magazine...It just does not have much pep.
Did someone say pep....I just love these peppy felt flowers from Carefree Glimmer...the uses are endless.
they also come assembled...in lots of fun combos.
My newest set of pleated blossoms...skipping into JaneSays tonight....these are my favorite creation right now....if you scrapbook...you need to try these......seriously !!
so on the way back to the ole' homestead today after my dentist appt.......Miss Chloe(in the backseat clutching the 3 tubes of toothpaste and 1 container of floss she sweet-talked the dental receptionist out of)....I am full expecting a battle tonight when she finds out she cant use big people toothpaste yet.....oh JOY !!....so anyway...I was scanning the XM stations....and we came across that song...something about apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur....anyway...its as my paw paw would call it...a thump thump song....
Chloe: Mom...put it back I like that song...
Me: (pondering...thinking...do I know this song...is it ok?? ...is there profane language?? probably) Ummmm Chloe....let's find something else
Chloe: Puleeeeezzzzz
Me:(giving in)...ok
thump...thump...apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur....thump...thump....
Chloe: Mom...your car is bumping...
Me: (oh if she would always think I was so with it) I know baby...it is bumpin'
I open the sunroof and we cruise on home....
have a happy day
Pin It!

4 comments:

lily eden said...

Ewwww, Fergie....not lookin so Fergalicious. I hate that scrapping, too--yuck! happy day!

ivy said...

ahhhh, my 3.5 yr old son knows that song too! apple bottom jeans...boots w/ the fur........

mommyholly said...

OK, I love Fergie but she DOES look like Oprah here haha!!! :) And I absolutely love your flowers, so darn cute!

meg duerksen said...

that is the coolest dentist office.
what a great idea.
i can't stand to be at the dentist...maybe this would help.