Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Wednesday

As a GEICO ad played today on the radio...they said you could visit so n so GEICO agent in Charlotte for a quote today
Chloe : I wanna go to Charlotte to see the little lizard .....they said he was in Charlotte today.

Who can't benefit from a good nap....these like the one pictured here do both me and Chloe good...ya feel me?GOOD MAIL>...love this magazine.

New beauties in the shop tonight.
OK..this is funny and cute...remember a week or so ago when I told you about my paw paw giving me his camera and telling me to get the pictures out....well this is the sort of photo my paw paw has to take....pictures of all and by all I mean 250+ Christmas Decorations...close-ups too...there are oodles of pics of decorations "in" his camera...I just tickles me thinking of grandma directing paw paw around ok now this cardinal...now this angel...ok this silver glitter pine-cone thingy. Paw paw is so sweet.
have a happy day
Pin It!

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! that picture of Chloe on the sofa... you have to love that! SO sweet!