Monday, May 12, 2008

Pieces of Mother's Day and Monday

What better way to begin than a little What Chloe Said ......................
This morning there was a dead gallynipper sort of attached to our outside back porch ceiling..

Me : Chloe....there is a gallynipper

Chloe : Why is he so still?

Me : I think he froze last night ( what I meant was it was kinda cool here last night)

Chloe : Yea....he must have been playing freeze tag.


On the way to Nana's this morning....

Chloe: SUN.....GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( in her eyes all the way....I knew those fancy new glasses would do nothing for that bright morning sun....)


Saturday evening upon seeing a BIG rainbow...

Chloe...that rainbow is so natural.....(it just sounded very funny)


Also in the car this morning listening to a Star Wars mix on XM kids radio...

Chloe : Mom...is Rs-D2 a girl?.....(Amy....I told her L would answer that one...so let me know)

I bought Chloe this shirt this morning....it will a birthday gift...this is the second shirt I have bought for Chloe from SoBenArts....and I also mailed her a plain white Old Navy tank top and she tie-dyed it a happy swirly pink...just for me...if you love tie-dye...this is your girl. I plan on getting this too.....The one I saw on BrownEyedFox's blog read Girly girls can be super heroes too...that is exactly how I want mine...

Chloe picked this out just for me....I love it....
Ah yea....Season 3...who doesn't love Pacy??
handmade Liberty buttons....check the shop this week....several sets popping in.
have a happy day
Pin It!

5 comments:

lily eden said...

that is sooo funny...what chloe said: "that rainbow is so natural"...cute adjective to use! LOL! I cant wait to hear all the funny things mine will say!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I LOVE Dawson's! Oh such sweet memories! And that Chloe never fails to make me smile and laugh! I'm glad you had a great mama's day - you deserve it!!

Amy Bell said...

first of all..i love the word gallynipper...ok, with that aside...i asked luke and without ANY hesitation, he stated "boy"..so, there you go. i do believe he might be a stars wars expert of 4 yr old sorts. :D

Holly said...

Thanks for the giggles, sweet Chloe. Too adorable!

The Gerster Family said...

The things Chloe says always make me chuckle. Such innocents! And I love the SuperHero shirt. I should wear one of those too :)