Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Together Tuesday!!!!

So Mom came and spent a little of Together Tuesday with Chlo-bug and I today....and I forgot to get her to smell my bacon....I want to make bacon and egg sammies tonight for a quick dinner and my bacon has been open 7 days....is that too long?? Are you one of those people that does not always know when food is bad or at least heading that way....I mean if it is completely rank smelling...I get that....and if its green I get that too...but borderline...probably should not be feeding that to your family....I sometimes don't know.
This center cut bacon is my favorite.....and no I don't eat that turkey stuff.....I likes my bacon from a pig....oink oink !! Speaking of likes....this is my all-time favorite lip stuff...from C.O. Bigelow....Lip Shine...my MIL had one of these in my stocking 2 years ago...and now I am hooked...I love the cool minty feel and flavor...and its clear...I heart it so much !!
Now, last time I stopped in they are making it with a little tint....Bare is the one I adore.

Target time.....in the dollar section but on the little 2.50 aisle....a great stool for Ms. Chloe to stand on for washing dishes......YES I am kidding I don't let her wash dishes......yet. Just think of all the stuff I can stick in this caddy.....also 2.50.
Now this stumps me....why would tape be on clearance....Crystal...ask hubby why?? True North Almond Clusters......Yummy !!
Shower poofs....Dove Soap....and since our home is on the market we have to keep it spic and span.....oh JOY....so cleaning supplies likely to be purchased on every shopping trip.
Cute lion thingy....dollar section....thanks Target...you truly do save me money....Chloe is so happy with this "junk". Bread for egg and bacon sammies....as soon as I find someone to smell my bacon.
Two cute tops for the Chlo-bug....so hard to find black and white for little girls....but I loves this color combo. on Chloe.
Don't forget...the entire I Love A Sale Section is BOGO Half OFF at JaneSays !!!!
have a happy day
Pin It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is going to make you jelouse but my future daughter in law works at target...Sooooo, I will go in, make a little list, give her the mula and get her 30% off...if theres a sale then Im really rockin it!!!

Crystal said...

Your DIL could get fired for that. :)

They clearance that kind of stuff when they reset a section...basically just moving around the stuff, adding some new, taking away some old...etc...

Karen~ said...

I have the same problem with meat sometimes April, like...does it smell like it's supposed to or not. Of course, when I just couldn't decide...I tossed it. You hate to be wasteful but then it's not worth worrying sbout either. We don't have a Target locally but when I go out of town, I love the $1.00 stuff.

Karen~

Amy Bell said...

well, 2 things...i am a NUT about expired things...if the milk is one day over the date..it's out. i don't know why..drives husband nuts.

second, that green lip gloss...oh boy. i love it...a lot. i have some mint hand lotion i just got from a store here and i love that minty smell, too..i think it calms me. :)

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

oink oink... i just laughed outloud AND clapped my hands... that was funny! we LOVE bacon too! :)

Target... as if they were not great already... they have added some really awesome lines in their cosmetic/body section... i was floord on my last visit! Target had me at HeLLO! I love it when you show all your great finds! :) fun!
happy day to you!