Thursday, May 22, 2008

What's In My Car..


not so sure I know...so I went to find out. Over at Rocks In My Dryer the question is being asked...What's in your car?....so here goes.


8 hair clips

76 napkins

2 pairs of glasses

cds

dvds

umbrella

2 pr. of headphones

Iron Man Sunglasses

wristlet for stashing cash for a quick run in a shop

wipes

empty wipes container

3 french fries

1 waffle fry

10 straws

glove compartment...papers papers papers

ice scraper

note reminding me that Ronald McDonald will be at our local McD's May 31

Water Bottle

lotion

2 Antibacterial bottles

potty

stroller

Nemo blanket

2 beach towels

camera

credit card offers

Ummm..feminine products 2 to be exact

extra panties for Chloe

1 dime

3 pennies

sparkly change purse with my Monogram

floss

cars(toys)

3 crayons

phone charger

photo of Chloe

lip gloss

sun shades

ink pens(3)

post it notes

band-aid(used)

Well now....that's not so much....right ?!?!

That was a blast and now my car is clean....kinda.

So what is in your car?

have a happy day

Pin It!

6 comments:

lily eden said...

OMG, that is A.L.O.T of stuff--wow. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I was cracking up reading that list because it sounds like MY VAN!!! HOW FUNNY...and then you added it was clean (kinda..lol)
I needed a good laugh today after FAMILY DRAMA..Im soooooooo not a family drama kinda gal.

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Here because of the carnival, and had to tell you that instead of "sparkley change purse with my monogram" I read "mamogram". Wow.

I'll post my contents later, with pictures, I promise it will make your car look spotless by comparison!

A Wonderful Life! said...

Good Lord. I think we were sisters in another life. I actually found you on Etsy looking at your things. Beautiful.

Stephanie

Lady Why said...

I had a few antibacterial bottles in my van too! Kindred spirits!

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a lot of stuff in your car - great idea. i need to do that. my list won't be as long though - i don't think. i probably will be amazed with what i find in there.