Saturday, May 31, 2008

Chloe's Day

Thanks to all of you who have sent your well wishes to Chloe....she is not completely better yet...but MUCH better today.....so we celebrated all day...she has had a rough week....bless her heart.

Breakfast at Panera Bread...at least for her...we picked up her favorite a chocolate muffie then G and I went to Chick-Fil-A....we can only eat so many bagels for crying out loud. Then we went yard sale searching....no goodies today....it was a complete bust.

A trip over to Paw Paw's lake house for a little fishing....always good for ya

my pole....waiting...Cutie-pa-tootie .....waiting
still waiting...only one nibble today....Not one fish...but lots of fun !!
Thrift store find....a 2.00 fire truck Chloe had to have it and we did not say no today....it was her day. It's truly a great find...it beeps and has a working siren and a winch on the back....she loves it....so worth 2.00.


Do you know this bird ?? he repeats everything you say....not once...but twice. I let her take it to dinner.....yea to dinner....remember I did not say no today.

We ate at Cracker Barrell tonight with my family for my dad's birthday....she talked my uncle Johnny into buying this for her.....another great toy....pull the trigger and you have millions of bubbles...everywhere.
and tonight....we are watching Grease 2. We sit on the couch for the speaking parts and when the songs come on...we dance our pants off. I love watching her...mesmerized and copying the dance moves step for step and singing word for word and showing emotions matching the characters......I Love This Kid !!!!

have a happy day
Pin It!

4 comments:

Allikaye's Mama said...

You are such a wonderful mama! Chloe is one blessed girlie!

lily eden said...

chloe's got great taste!! love grease 2....the moves and music were better...in my opinion! right on!

Margaret said...

Your blog is so much fun to read. Fishing does always make you feel better. Also, if you would like to enter I am having a gift tag giveway on my blog until Tues.

Holly said...

Oh....sweet little Chloe. Hope she's 100% soon. What a fabulous weekend you had!

xoxoxoxoxo