Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag I am it....

This photo has nothing to do with my post....I just felt like I needed a photo....enjoy !!So Crystal left town for a litte R&R and left me and a few others with this tag....thanks C...luv ya !!

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to go #2 in a public restroom !
2. Shelves stocked with sunscreen reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my round brush.
4. Tie-dying and salsa dancing are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons cut them and let a baby suck on them...cutest faces ever.
6. Shopping on Saturdays with my Grandma and Mom is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the truck race in Charlotte Ye Hawwww, tomorrow my plans include breakfast with my grandparents and Sunday, I want to have some creating time!
I am tagging......Julie, Shelley and Carissa have fun ladies.
have a happy day
Pin It!

6 comments:

lily eden said...

soooo....i got a silly question...what's a truck race??

Amy Bell said...

truck race...that is so funny..what is it? oh, and the #2..same here, sista...no way. no way. can't even do it away from home! i know, tmi, but we are girls, right?
:) xoxo

Holly said...

Love your new photo. So very beautiful. Great job, April.

Enjoy your weekend with your sweet family.

xoxoxo

Amy Bell said...

love the new photo..hey snl..tonight..season finale with steve carrell..oh, can't wait.

:)

Allikaye's Mama said...

Here I am! Moving really takes it out on a girl! I'll email ya later! And I'm so glad that picture is your new header...that was my fave one form your vacation pics you shared!!!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

new banner... LOVE IT!!!!!

too fun! awe... summer is certainly on it's way! yeah!

thanks for the tag! :)