Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shout To the World

....I found a healthy snack I just love.......True North Almond Clusters we picked up a package of these at the beach....Chloe and I ate the entire bag in one day....we went on a True North mission when we got home...we had to have some more...we didn't find the almond ones...they were all gone...so we tried the peanut, pecan and almond ones.....just as delicious. Now you know I won't tell you to go out and buy them now....different people different tastes...but I will tell you....we LOVE them.....and they are all natural...and it is hard to find all natural holding hands with good taste if you ask me.
Let the stalking begin....ok so last year I had a hummingbird.... a lady...she fed here all day everyday....we completely enjoyed watching her.....we name her watto....after a star wars character Amy......she does not just fly in and nibble and fly off....she sits....and sits...for minutes at a time....while we press our mugs against the window.....stalking her every move. She was back yesterday for the first time....yes I know it was her...hummingbirds come back you know...and if you know different don't rain on my parade.....anyway....needless to say I am so ready for hummingbird season. I hope to get a great photo of her to share.
Funny story..."Santa" brought this to chloe...it folds up into a ball...well really into a blueberry she requested it..then never touched it....not once....well all of a sudden yesterday...she drug it out, and funny thing is...she is calling it tooth fairy....hand me tooth fairy....where is tooth fairy?....come on tooth fairy...let's go outside. She took tooth fairy along with Winnie to nana's this morning.....after I got to work I called mom and asked...has Chloe told you what she calls that blueberry?.she said yea, tooth fairy....I said ...do you have any clue why...and my taught first grade for 30 years...super smart mom said...I think when you said blueberry...she must have thought you said tooth fairy......A Haaaaaa.....I see said the blind man....thanks Mom.

Have your child close you are gonna wanna hug them......Last week while we were on vacation Chloe's preschool class had do-nuts for dad...well we had to miss out...so they sent home the goodies they gave out today with Chloe.....and there is this paper stating that they asked our children some questions about their daddies and these were there answers...while they were all very cute....Chloe's were of course the cutest.
1. What is your daddy's name? Daddy Harris
2. How old is your daddy? 50 (hahahahaha....)
3. Where does your daddy work? at mommy's work, he draws stuff and makes keys.(that's right baby daddy works for mommy)
4. What are you daddy's favorite foods? soup, tea and chocolate bunnies.
5. What are his hobbies? When he comes home he likes to watch tv and gets on the computer, he gets ready and we go to the Talley House to eat spaghetti.

hug your kids....there is nothing on earth quite like em'

have a happy day.
Pin It!

3 comments:

mommyholly said...

Yummy, those snacks sound so delish! I am always on the hunt for natural snacks for both myself and my son, so I might have to check these out!! :) Thanks for the tip!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I got your blossoms! I got your blossoms! Woohoo! AND the magnets! AND the tags! AND the cards! I'm in loooovvveeee!!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and sending it across the country to bless my day!

Amy Bell said...

oh boy...that little girl is a CUTIE..I love the things she comes up with...the snacks sound yummo...