Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank You Meg......

Ok....first things first....happy happy new Springtime handmade buttons in the shop tonight...GREAT for scrapbook layouts....try them.
butterflies...flowers...fun springy colors. alright...done..NOW on to some good sutff....
Meg....I made the Chicken and Biscuits tonight (and we did add the corn)....yummmmy....thanks for sharing the recipe and the photo which made me want to try it even more. BONUS...since we are a tiny family of 3....we have some leftover for lunch. If you have not tried this recipe.....let me or Meg know...we can get it to you.

Sorry...little dry here today...that is all I have...but tomorrow is Together Tuesday...so if nothing else I will have shopping goodies to share....

honestly.....the chicken and biscuits deserves a post of its own anyway...

have a happy day
Pin It!

6 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

just another reminder... i must make this! yummo!!!!!!

leftovers... get to dig in again!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Yumm yumm! Can Allikaye and I come over?? hehehe

lily eden said...

Omg, that looks soooo yummy...looks like something that will make my thighs laugh at me in the mornin'!! Ok, so what's the recipe? heh heh

Sad to hear that you're fresh outta Archiver's! That last paper pack I got totally reminds me of you--your colors!

meg duerksen said...

oh this made my night!
woo-hoo!!
i am so glad you made it and it worked!
i always make corn for me and then add it to my own helping!
awesome.
-meg

mommyholly said...

OK, I am a vegetarian, but that looks delish!!! I need those biscuits haha! :)

Kimla Kay said...

Your dinner looks so darn delicious. Love that comfort food!! You cook and craft...very impressive. xoxo kimla