Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Together Tuesday and a FREEBIE !!

The best day of my week....together Tuesday....all day...all Chloe and me...what could be better...maybe a root canal.....jokin' I am JOKIN'...we have such a good time. You know the routine...Panera Bread....Target.....here is what we picked up today.... Lotion...good stuff for the bathroom...cheap stuff for the car....I love them both. Thought I would try Target brand dishwasher soap...what with gas out the wazoooo and all....paper bags for JaneSays orders.....conditioner for Chloe's ratty head.....and Heavens to Murgatroyd is that a Barbie? those of you who know Chloe know why this completely floors me.....I cautiously purchased it...yep we got out the door with it.....into the car....home...opened the box....and YES we have a match....Chloe and her plastic pirate collection and her new barbie...and her 4 old barbies which til now had cooties.....are playing together......who would have known.
Target brand detangler.....hope this works....wipes for sketti mouth, marker hands and boogies. In the dollar section....cute little hamburger baskets....just like my favorite restaurant at the beach....Hamburger Joes...now I can go there in my mind every time I have a burger at home....thought these would be fun....now as I type this though...they are on the table each one with a barbie and pirate in it....I sense that I may have to buy another set. A cute plastic boat...also in the dollar section....this is just great...its not a tiny boat either....every and I mean EVERY kid we saw in Target had one of these this morning....with the exception of Mr. McSpoilypants...who had 2 and was causing a ruckus for all of us moms serving up only 1 boat.
This is my baby....its a dress...no its a skirt....hahahahaha (evil laugh) its both......I love these things !!..... and only 17.99 !! ka-ching !!
ok...so these are FREE to who ever lets me know first that they want them....most of them have never been worn....the biggest portion of these are those little plastic goody hair bows and a few other random ones thrown in....Chloe has too much hair for these now...and they are just TOO CUTE to throw away....get them for a sister's kid....a friend...the little girl you babysit....your own kid......do trust however that the ones she did wear have been slung all over....Chloe can rip our and dismantle a hair-do in a flash !! FREE SHIPPING TOO...because I am cool like that....please don't leave your mailing address in the comments section...either go to JaneSays and convo me...or leave your email address...Hurry...you gotta be first...if you don't hear from me....you were not first !!
dang it....and I mean dang it...this is one of the major arteries keeping JaneSays alive....my cutterpede....broken...I dropped her on the floor last night.....Jeepers !!! So for mother's day...I would like a new cutterpede....thank you.
Chloe destroyed her thomas the train glasses while at the beach....so she wanted and honestly needed new ones...but get this...she wanted some just like nana's..... and she meant nana's prescription glasses...to Chloe there is no distinguishing between prescription glasses and sunglasses.......which meant no plastic....metal rims only...and with a snappy case.....so we got this....also in Target's dollar section....
and wooo hooo check out the new "like nana's " shades....very cool....and they are Hello Kitty...not Thomas...or Cars....or Diego....something ain't quite right around here......its getting all pink and girly. Well not so fast....at Old navy an hour ago...she was checking out all the dead gallynippers in the window seals.....If you dont know what a gallynipper is...it looks like a cross between a mosquito and a daddy long legs...quite creepy !!
this is my paw paw's little digital camera (go paw paw go paw paw).....I think he is just so cute...he handed me this yesterday...and said " April...get my pictures outta this.....its still got my Christmas pictures on it"....hahahaha...how sweet and endearing.... I love my paw paw...there is not a better man on earth.....to me !!

have a happy day
Pin It!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok..you need to model that dress/skirt thingie!!! Oh yea, and wear the sunglasses with it...COOL!
lOVE it when you post...just love your blog

Anonymous said...

I saw the fabric flowers you made for Ashley...VERY CUTE. You should make, I think they would look so cute, springy and fun to wear as a pin and just dress up a t-shirt or purse!! I would for sure buy some. Just an idea

alliehoopes said...

Does traci not want the clips? I want the clips!!

lily eden said...

those dress/skirt thingy's are super cute, but i never ever know what to wear under them...ya know...the upper part? i cant go commando up there and strapless is UNCOMFORTABLE, know what i'm sayin? so, what's the secret?

Kimla Kay said...

Yea! I just found out that I won your contest. Thanks so much...my day just got a whole lot better. Will look forward to ordering more goodies from your shoppe. And tell your sweet Paw Paw that he is not alone! I am such a techno-dinosaur that every time I post pics on my blog I feel like it was sort of a miracle. xoxo kimla

Tori said...

I have a Mamaw that tells me "get my pictures out of this"...She had Christmas and Easter all on the card together!! Hey, at least they are in the 21st century :)..Love reading your blog :)

Allikaye's Mama said...

No!! I want I want! (the clips I mean)! Guess I wasn't the first...poopoo! Well I still love ya! Can't wait to get my blossoms and other goodies from you! Woohoo!

Amy Bell said...

well, the clips make me want to have a girl...:) love the finds..and the story about paw paw cracked me up!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

target rules... it just does!
their Archer Farms food brand is really great... found them to be truly yummy!

i can't believe those pink shades were in the $ section. they are sassy fun... bet Chloe looks cute!

we went to Target yesterday too... i think i would need a wide angle lense for the purchases i made... shoot! is it possible to go in for just what you need? NO! :)

mommyholly said...

Target and Panera??? you just described my perfect day!!! :) The tomato soup at Panera is so addicting.... !!