Thursday, March 6, 2008

Randomness......

I have no subject today...just some randomness.

If you have children you know what I am talking about here...Chloe nearly everyday asks me a question I don't know the answer to....Yesterdays mommy stumper was "Why does Puss in Boots have a cape?" Well...lemme think....He's hiding bad thighs...wait he does kinda look like a Zorro wanna-be....no no...heck...I don't know...but she wanted an answer...so I gathered this up. See...Chloe about 50% of the time wears a hot pink cape with a big "C" on the back in a tribute to the Wonder Pets...I got it here...and she loves to see the cape fly behind her...as she is making laps in our home she catches her reflection in the stove...dishwasher...fridge...doors...tv...anything reflective....so I pictured her doing this...and here was my answer....its so he can watch it fly behind him as he runs real fast....ding ding ding...answer accepted...it must be true...because she knows this is what she does...and to that she replied....Yea...that's why I wear one.....


Look at how funny and sweet this is...Lei Lei likes to nap with her ball I just think that is so sweet thought you might enjoy that pic.


Nap over...the caped Toddler just landed on Lei Lei's chair....which always means the nap is over...Lei Lei and Chloe are not the best of friends...not a lot of trust there on either part...notice she immediately snatched up her ball...you can't trust a 3 year old in cape for goodness sake.

Ooops....I forgot to include this little crannie of my home the other day when I was sharing my favorite spots of my home.... I just love this...its in my powder room...its an enlarged postcard from Cypress Gardens in Florida It is wonderfully framed in some old molding from an old home...I bought this at a flea market I love those poofy outfits...and you can tell by the smiles on their faces these ladies are having a good time....and on one ski too...my my.
This is the whole spread...this wall is a soothing icy blue but it was nearly impossible to get good light in a bathroom....sorry.Have a happy day.










Pin It!

No comments: