Monday, March 17, 2008

Buzz and Woody ...play nice

Chloe's dentist appointment went well...no not just well...it was AWESOME....this was her 3rd trip for a cleaning...and this was the first time she sat in the chair all by herself...I was so proud. She let Natalie (good friend and hygienist) put the water and the little vacuum (suction) in her mouth and didn't flinch...though she was going completely cross-eyed keeping an eye on her every move this those tools. Fast forward to after the dental appointment...Chloe and I took a trip to purchase an addition to the pile of played with once maybe twice toys in her playroom....Buzz Lightyear....yep that is what she wanted for being such a brave little girl this afternoon. Looks to me like Buzz and Woody have had a falling out...as Chloe knows if her toys can't play nice with each other they go to the Goodwill....so Buzz and Woody better shape up. Chalk Art...looks a lot like Daddy chalk art..Clemson Paw...Pac-Man....football . Cute houses.




Pardon the pac-man ghosts...here is my little mommy bird...picking up the pieces of her home which keep blowing down and out of her little nook on my porch...keep it up mommy...you are gonna get that nest finished...I just know it. She is such a determined little thing......a little life lesson occurring in my backyard ....dont give up !!





have a happy day
Pin It!

3 comments:

Amy Bell said...

I can't believe how hard it is to find Woody and Buzz....We had a tough time finding them together. My youngest calls him "boody"..too funny. The weather where you are is much nice than in IN...blah and grey. The boys needed some outside time today!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I love the "daddy" chalk art! That looks just like what my hubby would draw! Too funny!

PrissyCook said...

Found your website and your Etsy site...love the cupcake gift tags. I posted them on AllThingsCupcake.com!