Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No Bribes Were Offered

Much to my surprise I didn't have to threaten anyone or bribe anyone to take part in my
oooey gooey What A Year It's Been questionnaire.

I printed these this morning from Thirty Handmade Days.




Yes it's a printable for kids, but I thought it would be good for us mature folks too.
Not too serious and just meaty enough to make us think of our wishes for the new year and
the parts of 2011 that stuck with us.




See .... I told you I was gonna have to buy a horse.
Love that spending time with family was what she loved most about 2011....I do love that kid to pieces.
Ha .... favorite food pizza....I do not cook pizza.....what does that say ??



That Chicken  Marsala that I love so much, that would be from Carrabba's, it's just my most favorite dish.
I know I know to have a blog worthy, yes that should say worthy not worth, of sponsors I need to blog everyday with interesting content....that will be a BIG CHALLENGE.  We shall see..........I'll not break my neck to do it....but we'll see.





OK so again...Tacos.. those would be.from a box.   Maybe I should have had a cooking goal for 2012 ??
Never knew he wanted to speak Spanish, maybe so he can go somewhere and order "real" tacos seeing as mine are always from a box.
No mystery he loves that Chloe is playing sports....he wants her to be the best !! 
Wonder how long it would take to hike the Appalachian Trail  .... long enough for me to re-do a few rooms while he's gone ? 

Print this and do it with your family, it's a fresh look on where you have been and where you are going.

see ya'll


Pin It!

No comments: