Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swell Seven


How nice would it be to have every meal for a month all planned out....amazing. Check it out here at I Heart Nap Time...you may pick up a recipe or two also.

Swoon...love this dress for my lil' beanie.


I love wildly creative people....that create things that make me say...yea...why not...so simple...how do they come up with this stuff.....Camilla at Family Chic gets me all the time.


Get out your yellow or pink or purple felt and make your own Peep garland....adorable and yummy.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post.

Where do you find the guts to paint your floor....if you find out tell me. I would be most happy with this painted floor....found at BHG.

A flaming cupcake...I have seen it all. So neat-o.


post signature

Pin It!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are some awesome ideas! Those cupcakes and that floor!

Maria said...

Love the floor, LOVE IT... and the idea for your head board, adorable :)