Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Swell Seven

This week's Swell Seven is a little heavy on the food side...could be because I am on day 6 of the 30 Day Shred, I have not changed my eating habits but I am starving all the time. So yea....swell food caught my eye this week over and over.
Old skool yarn balls....Chloe and I are making these....hope I think the sticky mess she will make is as swell as the yummy yarn balls.

I love a little salt with my sugar....these chocolate dipped potato chips are akin to eating fries with a chocolate milkshake...yum.
The next time I make something with melted chocolate I will be dipping a few potato chips in said melted chocolate.

Perfect Easter treat......check these cute bunnies out here.
These vases from West Elm scream Spring.
Creamy Chicken Taquitos.....anything creamy makes me weak in the knees.

One word....adorable. Kids will love making these cookie bird nests....and we (the moms) will love displaying them....at least until they are all gobbled up.

I know I know....what on earth could be swell about a carpet steamer ?? I never saw myself being the carpet steamer owner type.....I LOVE this thing...serious...LOVE it. More on my new Hoovie later.


post signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

c-digg said...

I have the same exact Hoover and I too am in LOVE with it. I'm not the type to get all crazy over a steam cleaner as well but this thing is amazing!!!