Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Clever ....Just Plain Clever

How many times do you slap yourself in the forehead and exclaim
"Why didn't I think of that?" 
especially when you are peeking around Pinterest.

Here are some of my favorite forehead slapping moments.




Hooks on plates, and vintage plates at that.
Clever and Cute and probably very easy to do yourself.


At teapot as a twine or string holder/dispenser.
Careful not to pull the teapot right in the floor when getting string...but yea it could work.


Vintage spools for hanging jewelry.
Just my style.


I don't really know what to call this one....the creator and blogger 
titles it 60 Years of Memories...I'll call it
sweet mail.
I will not explain this one...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea
read this post.
Too special.

Why didn't I think of all of this ???
(slap)


Pin It!

No comments: