Monday, April 4, 2011

Repetition

This weekend I took part in repetition something I am horrible atI don't like monotony......the same thing over and over
Making a dozen...heck making 4 of anything in one sitting for JaneSays that are similar or alike

is a struggle of mine.

I realize it's probably a better use of time to sit down and make 12 flowers.....5 hand towels.....5 hoops, it is just so difficult for me....to do the same thing over and over.


So when you see more than one of anything pop in to my shop....know that I probably made them over days or weeks not hours because that would just drive me crazy.
12 blooms

created over 2 days

I would have preferred to make them over 9 days because 2 was a little out of my comfort zone....as each one was completed though I couldn't wait to make another. Perhaps too much of a pretty thing isn't so bad.


Now think of the millions of uses for these beauties and buy a few or make some of your own.

post signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

The Sunflower Patch said...

Not much for repetition myself,but when it comes to something this pretty I might not be too bad :)