Thursday, January 28, 2010

additions

new year
some new additions
to my colorful (if its not bright...don't bring it here)
happy
home Thank you Crystal
we all LOVE our Chloe dollie
Sa-Weeeeeeet !!

the cuckoo clock ..... remember her
finally got a spot on the wall
I attempted to get it fixed.....but after much tinkering
no luck
working or not....this is one of my favorite pretties
tempts me to nibble on it every time I walk by.....looks like candy
the rocks look just like the everlasting gobstoppers from the original
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie
let me get a show of hands
how many of you LOVE
to find old
perfectly beat-up and worn down furniture
(I know YOU do)
at the thrift store
for under $20
this functional and so so aqua piece is by the front door and
GREAT for dog leashes....sweaters
umbrellas....tote bags.....because storage is one thing I cant' get enough of
Chloe....can ya help mama out....I need me some new magnets
color some space pictures
stick them on a magnetic sheet
cut them out
adorable robot magnet
made by my one and only.....love these

my favorite new way to mat a photo or print
scrapbook paper
truly....
try it

have a happy day
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the aqua!

apholden said...

Wow- this post has me CRAVING spring!!! Ahh - you made me smile today. So bright and lively ~