Wednesday, November 18, 2009

winners

Oh
don't you LOVE to be a winner
I sure do
Be SURE to come back December 1-12
Where 30+ lucky winners will get some
out of this world fabulous goodies
You do NOT want to miss this.

The WINNER of the Veggie Tales movie
is
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 19
Timestamp: 2009-11-18 13:34:19 UTC

comment number 19
Elle Jay
Yay for you Elle....please contact me with your address and I'll
get your sweet movie to YOU !!!

and you may recall the post where I offered up the
kissing Santas to someone who could use them
KATE who said :
Thank you so much for the thrift shop idea! What to do with the Santas... I think I would have the kids go caroling again at the retirement home down the block ~ but this time, they'd have something LOVELY to pass out when the smiling faces came out to see them

So happy for you KATE....I have your address because of the frequent shopper that you are. I will get these to you !!!

Congratulations to you both and thanks for all your support !!

have a happy day
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excited! Woo hoo!