Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Obsession

My child has obsessions
with objects
and I don't mean...with Littlest Pet Shop
or Disney Princess
or a blankie or lovie
I mean funny ones...silly ones....down right crazy ones....
they may last for days
they may last for months The current obsession is nutcrackers
She had daddy get all (10) of her nutcrackers out
of the attic Saturday....and it hits her
immediately.......Oh Daddy....
I need my nutcrackers.....now.
Some obsessions are harder to deal with than others
like the nutcracker one
she totes 1 or 2 everywhere
even out to eat.....serious.
It may look completely neurotic....but I am sure
its fine......right ?
Did your kid have one or two or ten crazy obsessions ??
Tell me about them.....please.....I am not alone on this island....right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be here December 1st....you do not wanna miss this.....how does over 30 shops sound ???
wonderful huh?
Yes....be here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of you wanna see the delicious treat that I mentioned in the previous post...when this hurricaine induced gray sky leaves....I'll shoot it for you and show ya.....yum !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
have a happy day
Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate has his spotty dog. The sweetest dalmation that is now a lovely shade of all over gray... If I ever loose that sweet dog, it is going to be one big bucket 'o tears!

kalibug said...

My kid has been known to carry plastic kid spoons, one fake earring, half a piece of paper and many other odd things out and about to stores and people's houses! She still sleeps with her rag doll snow white, with rag doll sleepy beauty close by and at the end of the bed, Nemo, Strawberry Shortcake, Mickey Mouse and a big Jasmine doll. Those are her stables in bed, but you never know what you will find. Tonight, I found her curled up with fake cupcakes. Kids are funny!

b3designs said...

Oh My Gosh - my daughter also has this obsession with nutcrackers. She has had it since she was 1 and now she's almost 7. We cannot figure it out. She spied them in the store once and was just mezmorized, i never even had a nutcracker before her obsession. Now I have dozens, all sizes and she just adores them more every year. Funny kids.

Kandi said...

I don't know if you'll see this comment because it's quite late, but I just ran across your post. My oldest son (now almost 10) always carried around this teeny, tiny orange suitacase (like 1/2" x 1/2") and I still have it in my bathroom drawer so I won't lose it. He also was obsessed with a little purple vw beetle hotwheel. If he was getting his picture taken he wanted to make sure "purple beetle" was in the photo too. I miss those days! :)