Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Toooooooot Toooooooooooot

Yes
I am
I am tooting my own horn
tooooooooot toooooooooot
I'm published
Perhaps you have thumbed thru a Somerset magazine
Perhaps you subscribe
They are pricey but they are packed with LOVELY goodies
loads and loads of eye candy and this one I am particularly in LOVE withWinter 2009
Sew Somerset
looky....my sweet birdie towels
I am tickled and honored
Somerset...thank you for contacting me and asking me
to submit my towels....I am so glad I did.
Yay for me !!!!!
have a happy day
tooooooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooooooooot
Pin It!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I really love these cute little towels too! Congrats on the magazine. Your things are always so nice.

Just Me said...

yahooooooooooooooo!

congrats to you my friend you deserve it!!!! xoxo

Amy Bell said...

i am SOOOOO proud of you!
what an honor!

xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations! Yeah!!

ArtGirlBlue said...

Congrats girl! Be happy :)