Monday, April 14, 2008

So much to show and tell

ok...hope you are ready for this...lots lots lots to show and tell. Sorry for no weekend post...weekends are sort of busy around here...not a lot of time to type....I appreciate you coming back today to catch up. We have babies......3 of them we think. Mommy and Daddy have been very busy taking care of this brood....we enjoy watching her feed them..even though its kinda gross..... nature is so amazing. God really knew what he was doing.

First package of the day....yes I said first.....my swap goodies...thank you so much Scottie...lots of crafting goodies...some Reese cups...notice they are not in the photo..give you one guess why (slurp). Feast your eyes on the lovely dollie and the scrumptious lil' house...thank you for getting my favorite color right on the dot...I love robin's egg blue.....Perfect !!! Behind all of this action is a very useful little scrapbooking tote.....I truly love each and very bit...thanks thanks thanks !! Or should I say we love......keep scrolling....

Adorable......

I could just pinch her.........you can not believe the workmanship unless you are holding her in your hands...you must get a dolly from tiddlywinks. Like I said...we love it all.....Chloe has named her Kate......welcome home Katie.

Second package....thank you so much Ms. Amy of Stinky Toes Design.....too sweet !! You know it will be next to impossible for me to write on these sweet weenie notes....absolutely too kind of you. I have met the most amazing people thru my shop and blog and you are definitely amongst those.....Love !!

Third package....oh yea...the mailman is loving me today....Geeeezz this lady and all her dad burn packages.....from Crystal...sweet Crystal....you did not have to do this....a cutie pa tootie tu-tu for Chloe....a Peep for Chloe...some fun dip for me and Chloe...yes I eat that too...and a ooh ooh could not love it more bird nest yum yum lovely all for me....thank you my dear friend...you are the BEST !!

Chloe and I did some creating this weekend....what is a weekend without a little creating....

Chloe made this love-bug....

here is one of my creations...a fresh and fun photo album...check the shop this week if you must have it.

On the way to dinner tonight you could see a cloud line across the lake with rain bursting from the bottom of it...thought it was pretty.

This is a historic house call the Talley House where we ate dinner...the best country cookin' ever...well almost....Grandma's is always the best !!

and on the way home...the sun is beautiful when it glaring off the lake...and the moon is twice as nice. Chloe brought nearly all of my old cabbage patch kids home from my mom's today.....does this send you back or what...the first one on the left....Megan in the bikini...she was my first. My dad reportedly jumped over the stack to grab her during the frenzy the first year they were released....Santa just had to bring me one....thanks dad !!

Thank for reading guys....you are all so special.....
have a happy day !!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Allikaye's Mama said...

Wow, you are pop-u-lar with the mail!! I am jealous! I guess you are also popular with me...because I tagged you...see my blog!!

Jules said...

Oh, the Cabbage Patch Kids! My mom dug mine out of the attic and my girls ADORE them! I am trying to get over the 20 plus years they have been in the attic. Creepy!

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Hey...thats MY favorite color too!!....mt studio is painted that robin's egg blue...and I find myself always drawn to the color family when I am shopping Goodwill, etc....TOTAL YUMMY-NESS in your mailbox!!....lucky you!....creative blessings, Debbie