Thursday, April 24, 2008

Christmas in April Stinky Toes Style....

Third post today...I am on a roll people... Feast your eyes on these lovelies...new in the shop tonight and a few nights to come...I made a batch of these Jumbo blossoms....they just make me smile...I love holding them..I plan on leaving them in a pile on my table until they sell...that's how happy they make me.
look how sweet...our babies are growing up....look at everyone so curious...where is mama...what is that noise...who is that lady with the camera...we must be famous. These babies grew up in the limelight....Chloe, Garren and I always lookin' on....me snappin' photos.

approx. 10 minutes after I took this photo...one flew...Yay !!!!!!!! now we have 3....I am so proud.
Yes I am corny.....can't help it...I just love birds.
We grilled chicken tonight...this is the sauce my family has used for years....Garren does not like traditional BBQ sauce flavor but he loves this...its nothing like BBQ flavor....its soooo good. I would say try it ...you'll love it...but hey...you may not..I will just say...it is my favorite and my family has used it for 20 years or more.....so try it if you like....if you can find it...it may very well be a CAROLINA thing.
Deck the halls with boughs of holly....fa la la la laaaaaaa la la la laaaaa...........This was on my porch. So you see...earlier this week I won the giveaway on Stinky Toes Design...the blog and shop of the lovely Amy. ok...scroll on to see why I am singing......It's Christmas in April
card...vintage button magnets...luggage tag...gift card holder...ipod cozy bookmarks...hairpins...Amy Butler fat quarter.....oh yea...there is more

3....not 1 .not 2...3 beautiful necklaces....and she tickled my heart sending one for Chloe...all of my new friends are so GOOD to Chloe....she wore it until bath time...it was a hit. Aren't you so jealous of me.....of course there is more....

vintage buttons...vintage beads...more hairpins.....sunny yellow seam binding....pretty peach string...2 fun vintage wood spools...more you ask....well yea

Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bloom cottage...I have been eyeing these beauties for a while...in fact I am in the process of planning a couple of custom ones to frame for my home.....this was the BEST part.

and these babies were tucked in the back of the bloom cottage...these would make a great gift...hop over and check them out now.....


Amy....thank you so very much for the lovely...kind...generous box of goodies...you and my little birdy taking flight made my week. You are such a lovely and talented person...I am so glad to know you !!
have a happy day
Pin It!

No comments: