Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wednesday

Today was, well you already know....my day off.
Here are some of the highlights.....get ready now...the excitement these events may cause will be more than you can take.

 Free breakfast from Chic Fil A. We have the best Chic Fil A here and I LOVE free food.

 Cut up some calendars and mailed them to their lucky recipients.  You can get one too.  Head on over !!!

 ok so this next one I am not sure if this is good or bad.  While shopping Monday I discovered Panera Bread's Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, that I could take home and heat and eat...anytime I like.  Never mind that Panera Bread is 3 minutes from my home...this soup I can have anytime...midnight if I like.  It has to be so fattening...I'll try not to think about it.  It was my lunch and I loved every minute of it.  That is good soup.

 Oh how I love Footloose, I watched it while I ate.  There is no way the remake will live up to this jewel.  Kevin Bacon....sigh.....




Love in the mail, from a dear dear friend.  A friend I have never really met, but should  Crystal of the LOVELY Little Bit Funky thought of me when she saw these and I know why....I LOVE them and I adore her.  Thanks Crystal !!!


It was a great Wednesday.

See ya'll

Pin It!

1 comment:

Ali Richardson said...

Looks like fabulous day off!!!!