Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day Rewind

Twas a LEGO Christmas
BIG
DEEP
Stockings are the BEST
Lovely cards from even Lovelier peeps
hehehe.....so so happy

I take Chloe to a dollar store to buy
everyone in the family a prezzie
I do not interfere at all....she buys whatever she wants
its so fun !!!!
The best gift this year went to my dad
An Ice Age watch
notice something ??
A lil' Christmas present to dear ole mom....reminding me how
grown up my baby is.
Arrrghhhhhh........
The Christmas decoration I will miss the most

Christmas doll
Chloe and Pa Pa Jerry with their caterpillars (moustaches) as Chloe calls them
Me and my favorite girls

Daisy's first Christmas
"come on dude....its my first Christmas....gimmie one of those cookies"
she eyed him for a long time.......


Christmas was fun
Christmas was fast
I love Christmas
Hope it hurries back
have a happy day
Pin It!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

omigosh, hahahahaa! that picture of daisy is hilar!! little sweetie..aw. And that Ice Age watch....LOL LOL! i love it, great idea!

Molly said...

HA HA! I love how Daisy is eyeing those cookies! I have two minature weenie dogs too and they are always eyeing the goodies to eat :) Hope you have a happy and blessed new year!!
~Molly P

Unknown said...

that's so sweet! and i got the same toothless gift this year too! my mikey lost his a little before christmas!