Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve
my Dad comes to my our home
we eat BBQ
exchange gifts
bowl on the Wii
laugh and have a swell time

then

we take care of last minute Christmas errands
and find some dinner

then

we open our gifts to each other.....just the 3 of us

then

Chloe and I bake cookies for Santa and
place them on a dish with milk and a napkin

then

Chloe and G sprinkle reindeer food on the lawn

then

To bed with the little one

then

before the real fun begins HO HO HO

I watch A Christmas Story
its the best
with ALL that goes on Christmas Eve day
I always look forward to sitting down with Ralphie.
I hope you all have a happy happy Christmas !!!!!
and keep your tongues off the flagpole.

have a happy day
Pin It!

5 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Merry Christmas to you! Thanks for the gift you give of color and inspiration! :)

Jaimie said...

sounds a lot like ours. : )

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

Kandi said...

Love that movie! Merry Christmas to you and your's!

Debra said...

Oh I have to watch that one every year....the channel with the 24 hour marathon....gets me giggling every time. Reminds me of what my dad and his brother must have been like. Hee