Friday, June 6, 2008

The Proof......and See Ya

Hard evidence that a kid lives in this house..... I hate spills....I plan on using these until she graduates.
Was....a great magazine basket...filled with Home Companion and Country Home.

I am not the only crafty one....

At least 3 empty dvd cases out at all times.

Do adults even eat these?
Let the R&R begin....I may pop in for a little vacation post....I may not...please don't hold your breath.
See you ladies and gents in several days......behave now.
Don't forget to comment on the GIVEAWAY POST...... I am drawing the winner on Sunday and yes I will take the time to post the winner. Good Luck !!
have a happy day.
Pin It!

3 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

what a fun post and oh so true!
the goldfish... the empty dvd cases... sippys everywhere... it's like we live in our kids homes sometimes! :)

hope your weekend is awesome!

Anonymous said...

blech--I am soooo sick of goldfish! we used to serve them all the time at work for the kids. no thank you!

that's funny about the dvd/cd's cases out and empty. i have that problem too, but I know it's not lily.....more like daddy!

enjoy your vacay!!

Anonymous said...

OK...I have a little daycare at home and dont have that many sippy cups..lol
LOVE YOUR BLOG...Im daily reader!!