Thursday, February 4, 2010

it has peaches in it

I told you
It would be in my house that Peach Crunch Cake
and it was
Nothing is better than
whipping up something good to eat
and not to mention healthy (it does have peaches in it)
with your little sweetie
the healthy part
Chloe is quite the cake mix spreader
and brown sugar sprinkler
and thank goodness it has butter in it
butter = LOVE
lil' something to balance out all those peaches
and walnuts don't hurt either
oh the waiting"if we look at you will you leave?"
"Yes".......I'll go back to staring in the oven door
it can't be much longer
oh sweet Josephine
done
Whooooooooooooooooooo !!

of subject but serious
if it would not be just crazy
I would eat one of these
right along with the peach crunch cake
..............I would
have a happy day
Pin It!

3 comments:

Brenda Fisher said...

Looks yummy! Loved that you posted a picture of Daisy with dear Chloe. Both of your "girls" are sweeties! Cheers,

Heather said...

That is so something I would do! I'm definitely making that peach crumble, looks delish!

LeeLu Creations said...

OMG! This looks wonderful...I also have a similar recipe for a pumpkin pie. I am soo making this recipe this weekend!