Thursday, August 14, 2008

Butter Boy and Some other Goodies

I knew this gift was on its way.
The giver told me it was coming.
Sometimes late birthday gifts are the best ones........ not because of what they are really but because they are like that last firework after the finale.
As if to say....Awwww....is all the fun over?
....well HERE is something else.
the last firework is from Crystal at Little Bit Funky.
Butter boy meet my blog readers...
Blog readers meet my butter boy.
I love this critter....he holds your butter for you so you can butter your yummies.
how cute is he?
At the orders of Ms. Chloe we have to have corn fast so we can break butter boy in.
and don't think I won't.....I love me some corn and I love me some butter.
Don't ya love the corn holders too...so happy and colorful.
I asked Crystal if she was trying to socialize this country girl and make me quite holding my corn with my fingers.
Doug....Crystal's better half....if you are reading this......I love this butter boy....how dare you suggest he would not be a wonderful gift (wink).

I don't know if all of you recall ...

I did a post a while back and said that something I would like to take a stab at was tie dying.

So....she hooked me up with a tie-dye kit.

Really looking forward to trying that.

Thanks so much Crystal for a sweet and thoughtful gift.

have a happy day.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Hmmm...I have never heard of Butter Boy before but he sure is cute!! You'll have to let us know how he is once you "break him in!!"

Crystal said...

You deserve it friend!! :) Enjoy and I can't wait to see your tie dye creations!! :)

Just Me said...

mmmmhmmmm....i think i'll be havin some corn on the cob soon--yummy!!!

Polka Dot Moon said...

how cute is butter boy :) he's makin' me hungry!!

Allikaye's Mama said...

OOOHHH! I gotta get me some of those corn buddies!! You are so loved! Oh...I got some goodies in the mail from Shelly..and I loved the card she sent with it...YOU made it!! Yay for you!!

KKJD1 said...

How cute never heard of a butter boy,but I sure could have used him last nite when we ate corn on the cob. Cant wait to see the results of your tie dye. Have a great day. Blessings, Karen

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

tie dying is so much fun... my girlies love it!
what could be better than creating a master piece they can WEAR!

i need that butter buddie... clever!