Sunday, October 11, 2009

this morning

some things I love this morning

- I love that there are some new shows this season that I LIKE

- I love that Chloe is upstairs lookin at some old photos...I love to hear her say..."Oh look at this cutie" about her baby self....and "Look how beautiful you are" about my wedding photos

- I love love LOVE this trailer and the song too.....let the wild rumpus start

- I love ice cold pepsi

- I love that the dead ferns on my porch are gone

- I love Daisy being kennel trained...finally....that rocks !!

- I love the hubs new goatee...great for all....yes !!

- I love that its still warm enough to wear flop flops

- have a happy day
Pin It!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It's so funny to see what makes other people happy! I wish it were still warm enough to wear flip flops. We actually had snow here yesterday! As for ice cold pepsi, I'll take a hot apple cider spiced with cinnamon!

DeeDee said...

I wear my flip flops year round. :) Happy Fall!

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

It sounds like you have so much to be grateful for and I love your "Things I Love" list!! : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/