Saturday, July 2, 2011

Couple of Thangs

I had a free afternoon.
What better to do with a free afternoon than thrift or antique ?
I dialed up Mom, I knew she would be a willing participant.
I did not buy one thing....sad but true.
Saw a few things I liked but really I'm out of space...I have
zero room for anything else.
I really liked this PAINTS sign.
It was gigantic.
I really have no where it would fit, comfortably....wish I did.

And oh...this outdoor set.
Look at the cushions...swoon.....there was a covered swing
2 chairs and 2 tables that matched.
What a beauty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time to get out the sparklers and firecrackers.
It's getting dark and Chloe is chompin' at the bit.
Ta ta....


post signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

That outdoor set is awesome!

Hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July. :)